Thursday, September 13, 2007

Diamonds Are Ace's Best Friend

Ok, you've heard the song, Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friends...

I personally am a believer of that as I love diamonds.. even though they have such low resale value... I still buy lots of them ;) hahaha..

Maybe I passed this on to Ace.. cos he loves shiny sparkly stuff..

The other day, Josephine passed me this pair of shiny shoes that she say she could not wear because it was giving her blisters... and being abundant and in receiving mode, I accepted..

The shoes had this shiny strip across it and it says, "I love diamonds" on the soles.

Somehow, Ace saw this pair of shoes and loved it! And as a result, whenever I am not looking, he will take it out and try to wear it!

Sigh... I am a little worried cos when I bring him shopping, he always prefers pink stuff over blue stuff... at the same time, whenever he sees dresses, he will touch them and say, "Wahh..... mei mei..."

Maybe he will work in the fashion industry when he grows up.. haha ;)

Previous Post: Mao Mao

No comments: