Saturday, August 04, 2007

Round Shit

You know when we draw cute 'shit', we always draw it round with this little curl at the top.. the type that looks like a mac donalds sundae....

I have always thought it a little stupid to draw shit like that since shit never looks like that anyway!

But the other day, for the first time in my life, I get to see round, cute shit! Exactly like those that we draw in the cartoons!

As we were at home and since it was a warm day, I decided to let Ace cool his bum by letting him go diaper free.

So Ace put on his loose pair of white shorts and tee shirt and jumped about the house happily.

I locked my bedroom door as I was getting ready to go out and was thinking to myself that I should dress Ace in his diapers since I will be going out soon.

At this moment, Ace started coming to the door to knock on my door.

"Ma ma! Ma ma!" He kept calling me.

Suddenly, this whiff of strange smell travelled up through my nostrils.

"Ah Joo ah! Pang Sai ah!" Laoma said to me..

Suddenly, I realized that Ace was diaperless.

I quickly unlocked the door and opened the door and there it was.. a yellowish brown piece of sundae-like shit sitting at my doorstep.

Ace was just standing there with his hands up in the air.. as if frozen in motion because he shitted.

And then I started to laugh heartily... until I realized that I had to clear the shit. Sigh, wat to do.. just go to use tissue to contain it the best I could and flush it down the toilet lor.

Didn't help that Ace just came back from Yeye's house the day before and had a durian treat there.. phew... the smell of it....

Ace ah, please give mummy some warning the next time, ok?

Previous Post: Net Net

No comments: