Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Professional Photog

Recently, I have been going around showing off this photo taken by a professional photog...

"We decided to hire a photog to take professional photos of Ace.." Max will tell others.

"Wah... very nice leh.. are the bubbles real?" is the most common reply...

"Actually hor..." I will add at this point,"That's MAX when he was about Ace's age!"

"Really ah? No lah, dun bluff lah..."

And then I will whip out PROOF ;)

See, Ace is a little bit more handsome than Max cos Ace has my genes as well! Muahahaha...

Previous Post: Boin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear...dun bluff people already lah, the black and white pic is actually Ace lah.

Nobody will actually believe its me lah! Its too alike already. :)

Anonymous said...

so what's the truth?
I really thought it's ur hubby...

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hiya.. black and white is max lah.. already told you ace more handsome mah.. cos ACE GOT MY GENES:)

Anonymous said...

Oei oei oei....