Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Monkey

Just how did Ace learn this?

I am still scratching my head like a lao gao (monkey)...

The other day, i was happily sitting in Ah Yee's room and then suddenly, Ace ran into the room, grabbed hold of the window grills, lifted his legs and then turned and gave me a big smile and told me, "Monkeyyyyy..."

And then a few days later, when I was bringing him home after his Shichida, he climbed onto the railings of the stairs and told me, "Monkeyyy...."

Seems like that is his code word for climbing all over the place.

I wonder if it is because all the monkeys he has seen on TV likes to climb around or did anyone tell him he is a monkey when he was climbing up and down... hahaha...

Anyway, here is him performing his monkey act:P



Previous Post: Professional Photog

No comments: