Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Missing Daddy

Daddy was away for work for awhile...

Maybe because Ace was starting to miss the fatherly figure in his life.. or maybe Ace thought that since Ah Yee is getting married, he should let them rehearse family life for a while...

Ace was walking around them and then he went to lie down on Net Net's leg and looking comfortable there.

When I came out with the camera, I managed to take a picture but he was not looking into the camera and so I told him to look at me.

Alas, he wanted to see the picture I took and so he walked towards me and so I showed him the picture and told him that he is not smiling. "So the picture is not so nice. Can you go back and pose again?"I asked him.

And so he did this:

And then I told him that I wanted and needed to see his face. And so he stood up, readjusted himself and did this:

We had a good laugh ;) "Gosh, you want to see his face, he show you his face lor! Hahaha..." laughed Ah Yee.

But finally, he GOT IT RIGHT BUT he was still not smiling into the camera. Hahaha
Previous Post: Ace Chua

1 comment:

Marci said...

How adorable!! I love that you presented the whole photo story, so we got to see his wonderful personality. Thanks!! :)