Friday, August 10, 2007

Ace The Priest

I dunno if I mentioned this... I had a flashback and went back to my past life.... (btw, I believe in past lives as I am buddhist..) and in one of my past lives, I was a buddhist monk... and so was Max and he was my good buddy who promised to come back with me to this world again to help me eradicate my karma.. i was so touched...

Anyway, after that flashback, I told Max that maybe Ace is our master.. hahaha ;)

A true blue high priest or high monk of sort...

Anyway, Ace gamely took on that role the other day when Net Net visited us. Ah Yee was lying down on Net Net's lap and ace took the bottle of toothpicks and started shaking it all over Ah Yee's body.. as if giving Ah Yee a blessing of sorts...



After two rounds, he got tired and sat down on Net Net's leg to rest.. I think he like Ah Net's leg... this is not the first time he tries to lie down there... I should ask him why he likes to lie on Net Net's leg.. hahaha..

Previous Post: Dinosaur

No comments: