Saturday, July 07, 2007

HI!


Ace is a friendly baby and I am glad to say that he is quite courteous.

Recently, he has learnt how to say, "hi" to the people he meet and so when he meets other people, especially pretty girls, he says, "hi!" in this lovely high pitched voice with a very sweet smile. My friends who heard him say he is sure to mesmerize many women with this singular word.

The other day, he was playing with me in the room when Laoma arrived. Initially he stuck out his head to see who it was but could not make out who it is. When he finally realized it was Lao Ma, he ran out of the room and said, "mah mah.. mah mah...! hiiiiiii!!!!! Hiiiiiiiii!" enthusiastically.

And then after lunch, he was playing with me in the room again and halfway, he heard the door open.. ran to the door, said, "bye bye..." to laoma who was going home and then came in to continue playing with me again.

Previous Post: Hao Se Au Yees

No comments: