Monday, July 23, 2007

Do Re Mi Fa So


Well, Ace is certainly a strange baby.

I have been flashing flashcards to him for quite some time and most of the time he is happy to read and learn the things on the flashcards.

I have this set of flashcards about music and have been flashing it to him daily for two weeks. It is just notes and when I flash, I will sing, "Do re mi fa so.." to him... But he would look at it and not seem interested at all.

Suddenly, when I decided that he had enough of these cards, he started to SING out loud all the different notes in the CORRECT ORDER when he is playing on his own!

I think he really does have a keen interest in music. Maybe I will let him learn some musical instruments when he is older.

Previous Post: Xie Xie

3 comments:

Choonbee said...

That's a good idea. What musical instruments do u plan to enroll him in?

Thought Max was learning guitar some time back.

Max - u still play the guitar now?

<*ANGEL*> said...

well, I havent really thought about wat instrument... but I think he likes drumming so far :)

Max play the guitar? Hahahaha.. I think he all return to teacher.. LIKE ME! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yup...Thats when the young boy got no love in life, and nowhere to spend money on, but to spend time learning some musical instrument! :)

Will try again when got more time.