Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Count!

Well, I finally understand why THE COUNT in Sesame Street loves to count so much.

That is because all the growing children learning their numbers love to count!

Ace loves to play with his bead counter and would count them out one by one from 1-10. Sometimes he counts them well, sometimes he mixes up the sequence.. and sometimes, for some unknown reason, he can do even two timetables and really shocked me when he went, "Two, four, six... "

He likes to count the levels with have ascended or descended while he is in the lift, he likes to count his toes and sometimes when he is in a good mood, he will also count his biscuits ;)

So now I have a COUNT Dracula at home.. Maybe I will get him to count my hair ;) hahaha.. help me count VP and sort twenty by twenty...

Previous Post: Harlow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I ask Ace to help me count my VP also?so I dun hv to blind blind anyhow put VP in my cute doraemon box..hahaha