Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ace's GF

That's Tiffany... one of Ace's 'girlfriends'. Hahaha....
I am talking about the one on the right lah ;)

The one on the left is very pretty, I know. But that one is TAKEN already. And I have PROOF.

When Tiffany was about a few months old, I ever once asked Ace if Tiffany is pretty and whether he wanted her as his girlfriend. Even though he could not express himself very well then, he nodded his head ;) hahaha...

Now that he can express himself better, he has taken to stroking her while saying 'sayang' and trying to play with her. I wonder when they are really going to be able to play together :)

I think she quite likes him as well as she likes to touch him.

That's good. Cos Tiff's parents, Melvin and Germaine are good friends of me and Max ;)
Anyway, for all those who has seen Germaine's BEFORE AND AFTER photos.. there you go, I told you she was back in good shape after giving birth to Tiffany and I didn't lie, right?

PS: I think I am in pretty good shape myself.. Hahaha... Tada, HUNZA BABIES and THEIR MUMMIES :)

Previous Post: Ace Can Feed Himself 3

No comments: