Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Up He Goes...

The other day, Daddy sent me home to pick stuff I need for my Taiwan trip.. he was supposed to wait in the car with Ace but after a while, they got tired of waiting and so they came home..

The moment Ace say the iron grills, he climbed on top and started climbing upwards like a ladder....

I really think tat Ace has come very far.. from not being able to walk.. to being able to climb up and down and running away...

From not being able to talk to being able to call us, to articulate his feelings and able to count.... Sometimes he really gives me a sense of wonder.. that this little dynamo can learn this much in this short a time...

Anyway, FYI, Ace can now count from 1-1o, say some extra words like oin oin (which means sleep), kuai dian, zou, dien weh (telephone), zoe zor (sit), high five, pig, cat, dog, star, cake, bag, flower, leaf, car, bed, chair, shoes, comb.. ;)

Previous Post: Who is the best

2 comments:

Perfectwound said...

Hey wish you all the best for the trip, which part of Taiwan will you be going?? Maybe can exchange info cause I'm going to taipei in August.

<*ANGEL*> said...

I went and came back liaoz.. I was at Hualien ;)

btw, remember you said you were interested to find out more about the seminar I attended to learn so many parenting and life tips? My teacher is coming to Sg to do a workshop again in august.. interested?:)