Thursday, June 14, 2007

Poor Memory

I think children have very poor memory sometimes.. or maybe Ace is very Ah Q.

Even though he almost itched to death for two days in a row and knew that the soccer jersey would give him rashes, the next day, he happily took out the soccer jersey and asked me to put it on for him. Then he pointed to his shirt and said, "tsk tsk tsk.." which meant that his shirt was very nice.

Then he found his shoes and passed to me and asked me to put on his shoes..

Next, he took out my shoes and tried to put on my shoes for me because he wanted to go downstairs!

He doesn't remember all the itchy feeling anymore. All he wanted to do is to dress nice nice and go out! Hahaha....

Just to be safe though, I only let him wear the pants and took off the shirt and replaced it with a singlet.

Previous Post: Number 3

No comments: