Friday, June 29, 2007

Ace Has Strong Arms

Ace has very strong arms now.

Whenever he goes to the airport or the playground or anywhere with railings, this is is favorite stunt now:


The other day, I brought him to the playground for about 30 min and he was just running around and hanging himself on the different railings throughout the whole 30 min.

I was thinking of teaching him to play my favourite game when I was in primary school.

I used to be really skinny then.. and I would often hold on to the bars and railings such tat I was parallel to the bar with my feet and hands holding onto the bar and then I would pretend that I was a lump of meat in the butcher's stall at the market and see how long i can stay there and dun move..

But I scared that if i taught him that, this will be all that he ever wants to do.. and that would create a big headache for me when I bring him out. So I decided to just let him be...

Previous Post: Ace Can Sing

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

keke ... u is funny de .. simi a lump of meat at the butcher ?????

I laff v loud leh *blush*

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hahaha.. very funny meh? I tot I was very imaginative as a child...and this goes to show I was a clever girl... MUAHAHHAHA ;)

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaha ....
ya ya .. v imaginative indeed .. keke

Anonymous said...

wow...what a piece of meat! the only kind i will eat now! :)

<*ANGEL*> said...

Yeah, wat a headache.. ever since I lost 7kg my hubby who is vegeterian everyday talks about 'eating meat' ...