Sunday, May 20, 2007

Teddy's Potty Training

Ah Yee's teddy bear is a very useful toy now.

I use it to demonstrate some things that Ace should do and I am trying to inculculate in him, the big hearted spirit of caring for other people as I am getting ready to have a second baby (trying hard still). I want Ace to welcome his baby brother or sister into the world with open arms and feel happy to have someone to take care of and share things with.

So, I would teach him initially to cuddle the bear, hug the bear, love the bear, put the bear to sleep.

The other day, I decided to use bear bear to demo to him what he should do when he wants to shit.

I told him that bear bear says he wants to Mmm Mmm... and so I asked Ace to put the bear on the potty...

What surprised me was that after that, Ace was on auto pilot!He helped the bear poot.. after that, he put him on the gohonzon table (which I think he intended as a diaper changing station) and he pretended to change the bear's diapers and then put bear to sleep... hahahaha...

Babies sure learn FAST!

Previous Post: Indian Ace

No comments: