Sunday, May 06, 2007

I Love You, You Love Me!

I was sick that day.

Yeap... now old already.. still pretend to be hero and slept at 4am for three days running. By day four, I was down with a slight fever and cold.

Ace is teething again I think as well. He has been warm to touch.. but nevertheless, he is still as active and seems really happy.... Other than being warm, he is hopping around, jumping around, singing everyday.

When I woke up that day, Ace saw me and it was almost as if he knew the moment he saw me that I was not feeling well.

He ran to me, hugged me and patted me on my back and held on to me for a long long time.

Gosh, he usually doesnt pat my back or hold on for so long.

It was as if he knew and almost immediately I felt better! :)

Previous Post: I love Sesame!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha..we no longer 18 yrs old liaoz..Me now also cannot sleep "early" oreadi..