Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ace Recognizes Anatomy

There are many weddings happening in the next few weeks. One of them happens t0 my very good sister, KP. KP was my former colleague and we turned into great friends.

An ardent fan of Ace, she simply adores Ace and would always spend lots of time playing with him when I bring him along for our gatherings.

The other day, KP happily sent us pics of her wedding album and I was looking through them :)

At this moment, Ace ran into the room and wanted to sit with me.

So I put him on my lap and start clicking through the pictures.

"See, Kar Peng Jie Jie soooooooooooo pretty..." I told Ace.

When Ace saw this photo,

he immediately scrunched up his mouth and said, "mmmmm.... muaks!" And then after that, he turned around and "mmmm...", waited for my face to go near him and then "muaks" when my lips were near him and kissed me on the lips.

hahha... if you think that is funny, this is funnier still!

We clicked on.. and then when Ace saw this picture...

He pointed to the picture and said, "neh..." that is what he always says when he wants to bring my attention to something.

"What are you nehing at, Ace?" I asked him.

He leaned forward, used his fingers to touched the chest area and then turned and told me with a very serious look on his face, "neh neh..."

Hahaha... he recognizes the breasts! Hahaha... FYI, he also knows ears, nose, mouth, hair, hands, legs... and can say them properly and point to them as well.

Anyway, if you think KP looks familiar... she appears quite often in my blogs.. haha.. cos she is my star... I am very proud of KP as she is excellent example of what WILL TO CHANGE and PURE DETERMINATION can achieve... she lost like 29kg over the course of one year! That's no mean feat ok.. (you can read her story HERE)

So Ace, dun just recognize the body parts and the kissing actions.. what you need to learn from Aunty KP is to have strong will to change for the better and to have STRONG determination! ;)

Previous Post: Call And You Will Be Given

3 comments:

Perfectwound said...

Wow~!! 29 kg in one year~!! That's the same for me too~!!!

Just that I gain that much weight instead of losing it though. Hahaha...

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hahaha.... uncle, time to watch your lifestyle.. tat is 3 big packet of rice leh :) Hahaha...

Well, me is detox expert.. if you need my help to lose weight, just tell me ;)

Anonymous said...

hi angel!

your detox programme sounds really awesome! i want to try it! i sent you email. hope to get ur reply soon!

thanks!