Friday, May 18, 2007

Ace Can Sing

Ace has a keen interest for singing.

Just the other day, he almost drove my crazy with his non stop singing at 1am in the night.. haha.. but most of the time though I am amused at his singing...

The other day, he took found Zeng Popo's torchlight and then started holding it close to his mouth and started singing again..

When we took the torchlight away, he nonchalently walked over to the table, picked up another loong object (which happens to be a long, rectangle pencil box) and put it close to his mouth and continued singing..

Buay tahan ah! Hahaha...

Previous Post: Adventures At The Airport

4 comments:

Choonbee said...

the elephant T-shirt is very cute!

<*ANGEL*> said...

Thanks.. tat is a gift from his great grand aunty... it is from Jim Thompson.. I think all their clothes feature alot of elephants and are of very good quality ;)

Anonymous said...

I used to be like ace..haha..
my chen ming qu is "ran shao ba,huo niao" (fire,turkey)!!
everynite must sing n made every1 clap for me..hahaha...

<*ANGEL*> said...

Ming: No wonder you are his ZHI YIN