Sunday, April 29, 2007

Super Star Ace Chua


After having a good time standing on the table while dancing the other day at his shichida lessons, Ace decided that singing on stage is a good fun.

The other day, right after lunch, Ace climbed onto the stool and started to sing and clap his hands.

He was singing for a good 15 minutes and everytime he ended, we would clap enthusiastically for him and I would announce, "Thank you for your performance. Now, let use welcome our super star, Ace Chua to sing us another song.."

He would start blowing kisses at everyone (I wonder where he learnt that from) and he would gamely sing another song.

I can't really make out what he was singing.. only that some of his notes were really long and that he really used his whole heart to sing....

The other day during Waipo's birthday, he actually started singing and I caught the word, "birthday" in his song and realized that he was actually trying to sing the Happy Birthday song to Waipo.. I am really impressed!

Kingsley keeps saying he wants to buy Ace a mike to record his singing.. hahaha... Come to think of it.. if it doesnt drive Daddy crazy, that might be a fun toy for Ace to play with.

If I have a chance, me will take video of Ace's singing and post to show you.. muahahaha....

Previous Post: Successful Toilet Training

No comments: