Sunday, April 15, 2007

Shampoo or Bath Gel Ad

I think... that I should be sending Aunty Orchid this entry....

Aunty Orchid works in a talent scouting agency and has asked me for some photos of Ace.

I dunno Ace watched too much tv... but the other day when we passed him his cup to drink water, this was what he did...

After seeing this, how does he come up with that sort of 'LOOK'... you know.. that look of utter abandonment... relax and if I may say, kind of sensual enjoyment as well.. Quite suited for a shampoo or bath gel ad right??:P

I think even adult models find it hard to do that.. hahaha....

Anyway, that being said, I think I SHOULD limit the amount of TV he watches when we shift back home.

Previous Post: Picasso Ace 2

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, can't tahan Ace, man. our Ace is really talented in all facets..how can he come up with such poses?

Angel mummy, u muz enroll him into some print ads or tv commercials. And, who other than Angel would we choose to be Ace's camerawoman/photographer to capture Ace/s best shot :D

Jia You! Ace will make a great child star!

Love, Happiness & Abundance
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

keke .... sibey ho !!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your Ace is gonna make in to the big screen with the rate that he is going and that facial expression, oh my god, he is gonna break a few gals' hearts. Teach him about the birds and the bees quick. He looks so adorable.

<*ANGEL*> said...

haha.. thanks for the compliments.. I also think he very good ah... me myself super amazed when he had this expression... hahaha...

Well, I will teach him to take care his own heart and all other little girls' hearts ;) hahaha...