Monday, April 30, 2007

Nooooo... Dun Throw Things


I sometimes really don't understand what babies are thinking...

Ace was happily playing with himself the other day when he suddenly ran to the table and threw both me and Ah Yee's VP family pack on the floor. Then he covered his mouth and laughed with a "Hahahaha..."

And then I asked him, "Ace, why did you throw things on the floor? Remember what mummy said to you that day?"

And then he picked both of them up and put them back on the table and said, "No.... no.... and shook his head" as if agreeing that this is not right.

"That's a good boy.." I told him and then he threw things on the floor again and laughed.

"Ace, mummy is not playing a game with you leh.."

And then he picked it up and said, "Nooo...." again...

And then I had to repeat my mantra of why he should not throw things.. he will hurt himself.. or may hurt other people or may spoil the things that he throws.. and good boys take good care of the things around them and good care of the people around them....

And then he went to pick up his shee shee cup and then pretended to pee into the cup himself.. but when I tried to put it there and let him do it, he ran away and laughed and went to hit Waigong on Waigon's tummy while laughing to himself...

I think he is in a happy mood today.

Previous Post: Super Star Ace Chua

No comments: