Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I Am A Born Musician

I think Ace really loves music. When he sees the piano inside Toys R Us, he automatically sits down and plays with it....

Because it has been a long time since I last took out Popo's organ to let Ace play... I decided to take it out to entertain him as he was looking somewhat bored.



He LOVED IT! And I think he played very well. Of course he cannot make music but he was was rythematically inclined and he knew how to use both his hands to play the organ...
He loved it so much he was playing music, clapping his hands, saying, "yeah yeah yeah!!!" and then half an hour later after I kept the organ, he came back to me and said, "More, more, more...."

"More what, Ace?"

He pointed to the organ.

And then he proceeded to play with it for another 20 minutes. And then I kept it for good.

2 hours later, he came to me and said, "More, more more.." again.

"More what?" I asked him.

He walked to the room where I kept the organ and pointed to it.

Seems like he cannot get enough of it.. muahahah...

Previous Post: Cars

No comments: