Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Full Of Love


Ace is full of love for me! Yeah!

Daddy was out watching soccer.... Waipo was out at a meeting... Waigong went back to visit Zhougong, Zeng Popo was not back yet and Ah Yee was away in SCS.. so that day, I was really home alone with ace and very bored with nothing to do...

Since I was really bored, I decided to do a joining with Ace. Hahaha... Those who have attended POV will know what a joining is.

Hahaha.. ok, I admit, I am a POV fanatic.. hahaha... but I thought it was worthwhile to do a joining with one of the person I love most in the world.. and when I did, I felt so much love flowing to me...

Initially I was sometimes doubtful if Ace loved me alot because he always refused to call me unless he really needs my help. But just now, I felt so full of love.. well, maybe it is a projection cos I know I am so full of love for HIM!

Previous Post: Helper

No comments: