Monday, April 16, 2007

Boh Liao

Okay, Ace's vocabulary is increasing by the day. Now, other than english words, he can also say TEOCHEW WORDS.... hahaha ;)

This afternoon, I was out and when I came home, my mum told me that Ace spoke Teochew today.

"Ace is so funny.... just now when I was in the kitchen, he came to me and called me 'popo..popo..."

My mum looked so happy when she said that. I think she is VERY VERY happy that Ace called her Popo on his own accord without making her angry ... Hahaha.... I thought that was the reason that my mum thought that Ace was 'funny'.

"And then, I remembered that I fed him alot of water and ask him if he wanted to shee shee (pee). And so he just let out his pee..."

Ok, maybe my mum is happy that she has finally sort of toilet trained him to tell us when he wants to pee....

"And when he was finished, he said, 'boh liao' (which means no more in teochew) and your dad and I laughed till there were tears in our eyes..."

Wah.. that is a good one, son.. you go, boy!

Previous Post: Shampoo or Bath Gel Ad

PS: Talking about Shampoos, something really hilarious happened today. Someone who does not have hair on his head (I shan't name him) must not have had enough experience with using shampoos. Today, I kept smelling him and thought he smelt wierd and then he told me he used that bottle of green green stuff to bath himself which turned out to be SHAMPOO!

The funniest thing is this: When I told my mum about it, she said no wonder my dad has been complaining that the shampoo is being used up very quickly...

Turns out that this BOTAK has been using SHAMPOO as BATH GEL for a long time liao! Muahahahaa...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..no nid to name i also know who liao..hahaahaha....
heng i got no dentures..if not all drop liaoz...

Clatzz said...

wahahahahaha... who?? who?? WHO SO KUKU?? the shampoo green colour one... by looking at the colour and the texture also kno that its NOT body lotion lor...

u got observe his arm pit hair lately smoother or not??

HAHAHAHHA...