Monday, April 23, 2007

Birthday celebration

KP celebrated her 30th birthday with a big bang tat day ;)

She had this royal party and we were all supposed to dress up for her party as ROYALTY.

Too bad that Ace could not go as he was a little feverish and coughing a little with some running nose (his usual symptoms when he is teething).

In the end, we went and I was so besotted with the barbie doll cake... wah.... KP decided to order it because she had one at your two year old birthday party. She claims she actually dun remember the cake.. but she remembered the picture...

So I wondered if I should be ordering a nice, beautiful cake for Ace as well. Dunno whether he will appreciate it.

I asked mum for her opinion to do a small party for Ace. She said it was better to make things simple and just buy him a cake and take some pictures for keepsake. Anyway, I know Ace will already get to celebrate once with yeye and nainai and once with waigong and waipo..

So that should be enough right? I also know that his godmas will want to celebrate with him as well ;)

Well, Kingsley said that he will be buying Ace a microphone where he can record his voice and then he will teach Ace to record his voice and record sub concious tape.. I faintz ah!

Previous Post: Who Is That Handsome Boy

No comments: