Thursday, March 29, 2007

I Can Type!

I was replying to some emails alone in the room while Ace was munching on his apple in the living room.

Halfway through, I decided that I needed to pee badly and so I went out of the room, went to the toilet, did my business and ran back to try to finish my email in the record time of less than 1 minute.

Imagine my surprise when I came back and saw this:

My GOOD SON had ran into the room, climbed up onto the chair by himself and started to try to complete MY work for me.

I laughed so hard that I cried when I saw Ace with an apple in one hand, happily swinging his feet as they dangled from the chair as he tried to use his left hand to type for 3 seconds and then moved the mouse for 2 seconds before returning to type for another 4 seconds.

He just never seems to cease to amaze me! hahaha...

Previous Post: In Pursuit of HappYness

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's trying to imitate u lah..
haha...he's such a helpful baby...

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hahaha.. yeah lah... Can die luffing lor.. he even remembers to move the mouse after he types.. hahaha...