Monday, March 19, 2007

Can Ace talk?


Ok, Good news… Ace does not want to resign to a life of pointing .

Popo tells me that while I was away at the juicing camp, Ace actually spoke and his pronunciation was VERY CLEAR! ;)

After a few days of playing with us before he slept, Ace felt really strange that we were not around to play with him on the first day of my stay over detox camp. I was staying over at the camp and daddy was out.

When popo brought Ace into the room and closed the door. Ace went to the door and said, “Papa… papa…. Papa….” As if he was calling for his daddy to come and play with him.

The next day, he scratched and bite popo. When she asked him not to do that, he did it again and so Waipo told him, “I am angry and I shall ignore you for now…” and went to bath.

Ace went to the bathroom door, hit on the door and said, “Popo! Waipo! Popo! Waipo!” Hahaha.. usually, he doesn’t call her no matter how she tries to bribe him.

But because I was not around, I was not really convinced that Ace could speak so clearly.

Today, Ace went to the kitchen climbed on the chair, stood up and very proudly told me, “Good boy!”

And his pronunciation was dam ZHUN lor! It’s amazing!

I think should be only a short while before he can talk. He already can understand verbal instructions without us pointing to things and is already talking very loudly to himself everyday… I think my ears will have no rest very soon.. hiaks! :)

Previous Post: Remote Control Finger

2 comments:

evonchua said...

I just give you a ring after read this article, haha! since his pronunciation was so "Chun" maybe he can call "ganma" liao.. hahaha!

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hahaha... okie.. you pray hard hard.. cos he only says it when he is in good mood one...

Today he take out his xmas present from Jez.. it is a animal book.. and all the animals, he points to them and say, "Ten, Wow wow.." (imitating a dog), the only animal he can name is "Fish". I think that is a very difficult word but he repeated it like 3 times. Isn't he clever?!