Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ace's Sister or Brother


No, I am NOT pregnant.

Not yet anyway.. muahahaha...

Me and Daddy had wanted to give Ace a little golden pig sister (prefably) or a brother. So during our anniversary (we have known each other for 5 years already.. time flies), Daddy planned for a huge surprise for me at Fullerton Hotel...

We went there to stay for one night and enjoyed ourselves without worrying about Ace.. hehehe...

Initially, Daddy refused to tell me where he was bringing me and kept saying it is a surprise. But since I loved surprises, I was happy to go along with him and enjoy every moment.

I did kind of guess he was bringing me somewhere. I was just not sure of where... we have already been to most of the nicest hotels we have in SG like Rasa Sentosa, Ritz Carlton, Beaufort, etc...

The day started with a surprise visit to a spa for a massage and scrub.. compliments of Richie Papa and Jez Mama. I guess when abundance comes, people will even PAY for YOU to enjoy yourself. Hahahaha...

After the great massage, we went to have some food and then checked in into the hotel. Wonders of wonders, after 7 days of POV and recommitting ourselves into our relationship wholeheartedly, we got the room number 666.

6 in POV stands for WHOLEHEARTEDNESS...

This means WHOLEHEARTEDNESS, WHOLEHEARTEDNESS, WHOLEHEARTEDNESS

(See, daddy! I will love you wholeheartedly... and I commit to our happiness and commit to choosing you everytime!)

And 6+6+6= 18 (pioneer in abundance), 1+8=9 (letting go)... so now that I have let go of my past burdens (which I hope Daddy has too), I guess we are really ready for TRUE LOVE.

While talking about this, I suddenly realized that our wedding is on 6/6 as well! GOSH! This is incredible!

So as you can tell by now, our celebration was not our wedding anniversary but 5 years ago on that special day, we met each other through Ganma Karen ;) It was the first time we exchanged email with each other ;) Hehehe.. (but we also sort of was celebrating belatedly for our ROM on 18 feb)

The benefits of telling the hotel it is your anniversary is that you get FREEBIES like free chocolates, wine and even CNY goodies!

It was a good break..

Since then, we have been waiting for good news... in between, we came up with ideas of what we will call our next child. Ah Yee, who is perpetually very boh liao also chipped in some ideas.

You know how brainstorming sessions include ALL ideas whether they are good or not.. so here are the results:
- Allegra Chua (cos it means JOY)
- Abundance Chua (so that the child has abundance)
- Cai Xiaoai aka Love Chua (so that she is full of love)
- Areta Chua

We are a little apprehensive though. Just how do we treat our next child so that they feel that we love them equally well and equally much. I have heard so much about second childs thinking their parents don't love them as much that I am a little scared. But I guess we will worry about that when the time comes.

What we have decided though is that when I DO get pregnant, we will make effort to make Ace feel INVOLVED in the whole family event of welcoming a new member and will start to instill in him some mindsets of being the eldest brother.

The sad news is though.. that two weeks ago, Yi Ma came visiting again... so.. will keep you updated.. muahahaha...

Previous Post: What foods are good?

5 comments:

Choonbee said...

Haven't seen you for quite a while - nice perm!

<*ANGEL*> said...

Thanks!

How are you doing?

Choonbee said...

I'm good. Just finish updating my HK blog. U been reading?

Perfectwound said...

How about naming your next child Diamond?? Then follow by Spade and Club...haha...can play poker liao...Jus joking~!

<*ANGEL*> said...

This one also someone suggested before ;)

But I think better not lah.. cos no matter wat they are named.. all will blame me cos all not as good as Ace ;)