Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Who Put My Shoes There??

Too bad, Ace... Waipo already bao toh you last night.

By the way, that is Ace's favourite game now. He loves to take things out from paperbags and boxes and display them nicely. I think he knows how to sort things out already.

I've noticed that when he displayed the things, he would usually put the things that look alike together... This probably means he have some concept of sorting.

He is so good at it now that when he plays with the shape sorter, he needs no help and knows by instinct that circles go into the circle hole and squares go into the square hole... if he cannot find it, he knows how to flip it over and find it. And I only played it with him like 5 times and he seems as if he is a genius and just learnt all these overnight!! Me and Daddy are so amazed and so proud!!!

Anyway, I would take this to mean that he is making a huge improvement.. cos i never really taught him how to sort things... so clever, right? Ace! You are the BEST!

2 comments:

Choonbee said...

Ace seems taller. How tall is he now?

<*ANGEL*> said...

I never measure leh.. but very tall for his age lah ;)