Sunday, February 18, 2007

Gu Lu Gu Lu

It was night time and it was milk time. Ace kept coming into the room to disturb me while I worked on the computer.

I looked at the time and realized that it was his milk time and so I asked him, “Do you want mummy to make milk for you?”

And he made the sign for milk.

So, we held hands and went to the kitchen together.

“What must mummy do first to make milk, Ace? Mummy must fill the kettle with water and boil water first. When the water is boiled, the kettle will go ‘gulu gulu gulu’ and then you can let mummy know, ok?”

And then I proceeded to boil the water and prepare his milk bottle.

“Gulu Gulu… Gulu Gulu… Gulu Gulu…” Ace repeated again and again when the water started boiling. It was his way of telling me that the water is boiling and that I should make milk quickly.

Now, whenever we are making milk, he stands patiently by the side and waits for the water to boil before saying, “Gulu Gulu… Gulu Gulu… “ Hahaha

No comments: