Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ace Is A Clever Baby

I might sound like an idiot for going on and on and on and on about how clever Ace is. But he really amazes me with his intelligence!

This morning, we brought him to the market and so I pointed out the stuff that we saw to him one by one. I pointed out both bee hoon and mee to him and explained to him the difference and then after that when I asked him, "Which one is bee hoon?" He actually pointed correctly! So clever!

The other day, we gave him the honey stars biscuits together with the plain cereals because he did not really like the plain cereals since they had no taste... he picked out all the honey stars and ate them first. Then he looked at the leftovers and thought very long and very hard and decided to eat them because he was hungry.

The next time I gave both types of biscuits to him (he refused to eat only the plain cereals), he came up with a brilliant idea to make the plain cereals taste good! He ate them together with the honeystars. One honeystar and one cereal together at one go! Isn't he clever?

Then when he came into Ah Yee's room and saw all the products stacked neatly, he decided that he also wanted to sit there on the box and removed everything and sat there.

I took out my camera and asked him to smile and proceeded to even take a box of FP and started to pose! Isn't he clever!!!

I just love this little boy!

PS: Want to check out how DADDY, ME and Ah YEE have also been very clever? Click here:
Die laughint with Dong Kee Liam Kua

No comments: