Sunday, January 28, 2007

Monster Fan

Waipo decided to clean the fan and so she took away the blades to clean them.

As a result, this strange looking 'monster' was left standing in one corner of the living room.

When Ace saw that, he stopped. Walked slowly towards it... stopped short one metre before he reached the fan and gos stund back to me and hugged me tightly and cried.

What's so scary about THIS???
He walked towards it again and walked backwards and hugged me tightly.

I then told Ace that this is how the fan looks like when Waipo took off the 'clothes' to clean them. "They are taking a bath.." I told him.

Then I brought him closer and used his hand to touch it.

"See, it does not bite. It is still the same...." I repeated to him again and again.

He just refused to get close to it.

But suddenly, after his afternoon nap, he woke up and walked straight to the fan and touched it and gave me a smirk as if to say, "aren't I brave??"

Wah.. sleeping can give one courage ah.. I din know that...

Anyway, now that the blades are back on, he cannot stop wanting to get near this fan to press the buttons.

Can someone tell me why children are attracted to DANGEROUS and DIRTY stuff????

No comments: