Sunday, January 14, 2007

Monkey See, Monkey Do AGAIN


If imitation is the best form of flattery, then I guess I am flattered by Ace every single day.

Now, no matter what I do, I have to be super careful with my actions.

The other day, I was really bored and so I took Daddy's crutches and played with them by sticking my face on them.. Ace saw me doing that and happily took the other crutch to do the same...

Ace would also imitate me when I combed my hair, tried to extract Waigong's white heads on his back, pluck my arm pit hair, share food with Daddy (yesterday he shared his Pocky with me and daddy without even us asking from him, what a generous boy!), dance some stupid dance etc etc etc..

But I couldn't understand why he always liked to tie ropes around his neck... until I saw him play with Ah Yee's pants just now...

He was trying to imitate me as well!

That's because I always went out with a shawl around my neck and so whenever he saw anything shawl like or rope like, he would put it around his neck.. hahahah...

No comments: