Friday, January 12, 2007

I Love Your Tummy, Mummy!

Ace loves tummies.

Yeap.. you read me right.. he loves TUMMIES.. especially TUMMIES of MUMMIES.. hahaha...

Every now and then, he will come to me, lift up my blouse and put his head and stick his ears on my tummy as if he is listening to something.. and then he would start to talk and lie there and have this look of bliss...

If I were sitting down, he would lift up my blouse and stick his head and ears onto my spine to listen for stuff...

I am wondering if he is looking out for the sounds he was familiar with while he was in my tummy.. I should think so lah.. I dun have any other logical explaination for that as he only does it to me and Waipo and never to Daddy or any male member of the family..

And then when he is done with listening, he will put his legs around me and then give me a bear hug and put his head on my chest and give this contented, happy look.

I think Daddy is jealous cos he says Ace only does that with me...

But I guess I also have Daddy to thank because without him working so hard to give me and Ace a good life, I wouldnt have been able to be a eng eng cheng cheng SAHM who still earns a decent income ;)


Thank you, Daddy! You are the bestest Daddy in the whole world!

3 comments:

Monky said...

I luv this pic of ace!!so handsome!!like model ah!!
*melt liao*

Choonbee said...

Probably you were singing and talking to Ace when he's in your tummy?

<*ANGEL*> said...

Yes, probably so ;) I did alot of singing and dancing when Ace was in my tummy and still do alot of it after he was born when he is in my arms.. hahaha...