Saturday, January 06, 2007

Give Some Love

In the past few days, I have been thinking about alot of things.

Some of my friends and family attended a course called POV and they were sharing alot about the course and how it helped them understand themselves better.

It made me start thinking about my life too... and I started to remember alot of things that I felt that I thought did not matter... i remembered the times that people hurt me with their careless words... and how I sometimes hurt others with mine... I remembered tat i vow not to do what my parents have done to me only to realize tat i have been doing it to the people I love as well...

But at the end of the day, I realized one thing - the old adage tat you should unto others wat you want others to do unto you is true... and i would also add, that it is also to love others as you want them to love you (unconditionally) is true as well...

And realizing that, I think children are wonderful!

Without any teaching, they practice loving unconditionally almost by instinct.

Ace was seated at the doorway the other day as our neighbour was celebrating her boy's 21st birthday.. so there were alot of guests. Curious about all the people going in and out, Ace just sat there and kept smiling and waving at people.... trying to spread happiness to others...

I guess what goes around comes around.. in the end, the neighbour decided to give Ace some chocolates to make him happy as well.

Just the other day, Nainai was carrying Ace and the wind blew the hair into her face. By instinct, Ace pulled her hair behind her years and gently 'sayanged' her. I think nai nai almost melted man... ;)

And the other day, when Evon ganma came all the way from Msia to visit Ace, Ace loved playing with her bag. He would put her bag around his shoulder and raise his arm to keep it from falling..

Finally, when his arm was tired, he hooked it around his neck..

Then we took the bag away.

When ganma Evon said she was leaving soon, Ace walked to the bag, picked it up and gave it to her... according to her, she was so touched she almost melted...

4 comments:

Perfectwound said...

hahaha...your Ace is some cute and funny with the handbag.

Been reading your previous blogs with my gf just now, and we feel so touched that Ace is in your life and how close your bondings are. Reading your blog just made our day. :)

<*ANGEL*> said...

Ya, we found it hilarious as he was walking around the whole house for a good 20 min with his arm raised up..

Thanks for telling me that this blog made your day.. made me more motivated to keep writing..

btw, how did you find out about my blog?

Choonbee said...

Wow, So sweet....probably that's why many people say that after a long day of work, their hearts melt when they see their children at home.

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hmm.. it is true you know.. no matter how long a day I had or how unhappy I am, the moment i see ace, smell him and hug him.. all my worries go away... hahahaha....