Thursday, January 11, 2007

Chio Bi Bi

I read somewhere that children who are not afraid of heights and like to sit on their Daddy's shoulders and have wider view of the world are more emotionally complete and are more confident...

As Daddy is currently injured, i decided to test this out on Ace instead. I would tell him, "Ace, come, Chio Bi Bi..(smile)" and lift him up to either sit him on my shoulders or rest him on my back.

It turned out to be his favourite game. He would giggle non stop whenever he is on my shoulder and back.. but as a result, I end up suffering from backache because Ace is already 12.6kg.. and I think i lack exercise.. muahahaha....

Anyway, it was fun and I enjoyed it too.. Daddy, get well soon and you will be able to enjoy it as well.. it is really very fun lor.. not just for Ace but also for me as well.. I guess it is mostly because I know he is really happy when we are playing this game with him.. ;)

No comments: