Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Bonkers Daddy

Staying at home too long can make one turn bonkers.

And that is wat exactly happened to Daddy.

First, he recalled that he was Mr Incredible in our Dreams Inc team and so he pasted the Mr Incredible sign tat dropped off Ace pants and put it on himself to pose for a photo.

And then, a few days later, he decided to balance his crutches on his botak head..

Well, I guess he will be getting well soon.

FYI, in case you did not know, Daddy has already removed his crutches and going for rehab liao.. should be ok before CNY bah... I think both of us are getting bored with him staying at home...

Anyway, many thanks to the many well wishes. I was told tat Daddy may have unconciously allowed his leg to be broken because he was trying to find a legitimate reason to rest... Gee, did I make Daddy work too hard??:P

I think even Ace is starting to wonder when his Daddy can carry him and bring him go gai gai normally again...

Anyway, Daddy, get well soon ok.. and then we work hard together to give Ace a better life!

You know, I met my mentor that day and he was telling us about how he actually is going to send his son to Australia for studies.. "My wife was crying and I was telling her, we already bought him a house there and it is big enough for us to stay in... besides, it is only a $300 ticket to fly there.. cry for what?"

Wah.. most pple i know have to beg, steal and borrow to send their children overseas. They do good to be able to afford tuition fees and rental of a house and hostel... but rent a house????

And then his daughter is performing in prague and so as an act of support, he is flying the whole family to prague to support her and also for a family tour... (and they just came back from a 3.5 weeks holiday in the states...)

I also want to buy a house for Ace if he decides to study overseas! I also want long holiday! I also want to bring my family to more tours.. and yes, must be far far away type of tour.. muahahahaa...

1 comment:

Perfectwound said...

Just planning me and my gf budget for this year...and found out we will actually save nuts~!!! hahaha...Either I find a better paid job, or guess she have to find some other golden tortoise in her life. :P

well I saw your posting at rude singaporean and decide to be kpo...so here I am...no regrets coming here. :)