Friday, December 08, 2006

I Help You, You Help Me

Ace is a little more fun to play with nowadays cos he interacts with us a little more.

He is starting to imitate us when we do things.

Eg, the other day, when Daddy helped him put on the cap, he took it out and put the cap on daddy's head.The other day, I was coughing a little when I was carrying him and I used my hand to cover my mouth. And then I started coughing, he used his hand to cover my mouth and then imitated the sound of coughing and smiled at me.

And then the other day when he heard me sneeze, he tried to imitate me and at least resort because he did not know how to 'create' a sneeze, he pretended to cough..

Hiya, good things dun learn, learn all these coughing stuff for what...

If you like what you have read, please VOTE FOR THIS BLOG! Just click here and give a rating...

No comments: