Friday, November 03, 2006

Pai Kiah

Ace was running around and sweating loads the other day.

Daddy then took the chance to style his hair for him.

“Nice or not?” Daddy asked me after he styled the punk style.

“Okie okie.. wait huh, I go get camera to take picture..” and when I came back, I asked Ace to look at my camera and pose..

Maybe Ace is a born model.. he seems to know what look goes best with what kind of look and so he did THIS:

But I dun like my son to look like a pai kia.. so I asked him to smile. To help him along, Daddy tickled him a little on his neck and this is how he looks like after he smiled..

What a happy, cute, handsome little boy!



If you like what you have read, please VOTE FOR THIS BLOG! Just click here and give a rating...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ace really look "fierce" when he don't smile :P