Friday, November 24, 2006

Koala Ace

Ace has a new stunt just BEFORE and AFTER he sleeps.

Before he sleeps, if Waipo (his favourite rocker) is not at home, he will come to me and ask me to carry him. His favourite position is what I call the koala pose. He would slips his arms through my armpits and then hug me tightly and then rest his head contentedly on my breasts.. like this:


Daddy is very jealous and keeps saying that Ace has the best position in the world... hiaks...

Meanwhile, Ace knows tat Daddy is jealous and then when he sees Daddy while he is in this position, he will rub his head left and right on my breasts and then give a wicked smile as he lies back comfortably on my breasts.. hahaha..


If you like what you have read, please VOTE FOR THIS BLOG! Just click here and give a rating...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. max can also have the best position too :P :P :P

Anonymous said...

haha...poor jealous max