Wednesday, November 08, 2006

HA HA HA HA HA!


Have you ever watched Sesame Street before?

If you have, then you would probably know the character called The Count. The Count is a purple puppet who looks like Count Dracula and loves to count.

Daddy says that Ace has been watching too much TV and says that I should take out his flash cards to teach him some stuff. So I took out his number flashcards, and then decided to imitate the count to teach him his numbers.

I took out the number ONE and told him, "One! One Doll! Hahahaha…"

And then I passed him the flashcard for ONE and then I took out number TWO and told him "Two! Two cars! Hahahaha..." and I took the TWO card to exchange it for the ONE card.

This went on till I reached the number 20. Wah.. very tiring leh. But Ace enjoyed it so much and was counting along with me (he happily shouted out SIX very clearly) and so I decided to do it again. This time round from 20 till 1.

The next day, Ace walked to the room and took the cards and passed them to Daddy and me when I woke up.

So Daddy took over and did the counting instead. Ace looked so happy with the cards and would walk around with a happy smile on his face.

And midway through the counting, I had to go downstairs to deliver something to someone.

When I came back home again, Daddy told me that he has counted 1-20 about three times before Ace would tire of it..

"Very tiring to hahaha hor?" I asked Daddy and Daddy agreed.

But alas, Ace did not pick up how to count. Instead, he learnt a new trick.. He would take the flash card and go, "Hahahaha..." And it is really amusing to watch him do that. I was hahaha-ing in my sleep when I thought about him doing that!


If you like what you have read, please VOTE FOR THIS BLOG! Just click here and give a rating...

No comments: