Monday, November 06, 2006

Bubbles! WAH!!!



Somehow, bubbles always give people that happy feel. Whenever I see bubbles, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over.

Ace has never seen bubbles before. So the other day, at Ah Huay's wedding, I brought back some of the left over props tat were used for making bubbles during her march in...

On whim and fancy, I decided to take them out and blow some bubbles for Ace.

"Wah!!!!" Ace exclaimed the moment he saw the bubbles. He was so fascinated and kept chasing after them and watching them pop one after another. And he kept screaming with delight.

"Ahh...." "Wah..." he exclaimed again and again.. and he laughed and giggled and kept running after them..

Which makes me wonder why bubbles give people such a happy feeling? Is it because they are in the perfect circular shape? Is it their colourful surface? Or is it just the fact that they do not last.

What makes me most intrigued is how in the world do babies associate such happy feelings to it?

Anyone has any opinions?



If you like what you have read, please VOTE FOR THIS BLOG! Just click here and give a rating...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bubbles are fun to play with!! :)