Monday, November 27, 2006

Alternative Playground

In bid to do my part as a GOOD MOTHER, I brought Ace downstairs to the playground for some fun again...

When we reached the void deck, he started crying and wanting me to carry him. A good mother who follows all the advice I read on www.babycentre.com, I squatted down to his eye level and hugged him. And then I looked at him in the eye and told him that if I carried him, we would be going home. If he walked, we would go have fun in the playground.

He cried and walked unwillingly. (yeah! I win! hahaha) Alas, when we reached the playground, he sat down on the rocking chair and refused to move. When I encouraged him to move along, he just STOOD at the playground and stared at all the slides and fun games there.

Maybe he is a mismatcher. Bring him to a playground and he doesnt want. Tell him we are going home and he suddenly develops an interests in alternative playgrounds like void decks and alternative toys like letter boxes and poles... hahaha...

If you like what you have read, please VOTE FOR THIS BLOG! Just click here and give a rating...



2 comments:

Choonbee said...

I like the first photo with the mailbox. Ace looks like inquisitive!

Anonymous said...

same here too.. i like the way he's exploring things.. so cute :)