Saturday, October 14, 2006

Taking A Break


I won a FREE movie screening for TWO to starlight cinema and was hoping that Daddy would go with me.

But Daddy said he was supposed to sail and I asked Ah Yee to be on standby...

Sigh.. but Daddy broke his leg and so in the end, even though he did not go sailing, he also did not go for the movie screening with me.

After working so hard for a few days to take care of Daddy and take care of the business while his leg was broken, it was good to get a day to myself to relax. Me and Ah yee decided to go perm our hair and watch the movie together..

The movie was ok.. too bad Daddy was not the one who watched with me cos we spent one of our valentine's day together watching movies under the star...

Anyway, there was a family in front of us who brought a little girl slightly older than Ace. Why they brought her was beyond me though.. she was walking around and laughing loudly... I dun mind the laughter.. I just wondered why the parents brought her along and left her to wander around when she is so young..

I dun think I would bring Ace to an even like that till he is older and learns to obey commands. Brought him along to a few social occasions and find that he is a friendly baby... almost too friendly...

Whenever he sees little boys, he will walk to them.. wave his arms and talk loudly to them.. and when he sees girls, he just walks over and tries to hug them! hahahaha.... He is indeed the greatest networker in the world! I think he is meant for taking over our biz..


If you like what you have read, please VOTE FOR THIS BLOG! Just click here and give a rating...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You 2 gals look lovely with your new hair-do.

<*ANGEL*> said...

Thanks for your compliment ;)