Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Signature Please

When Daddy came home, I decided to sign on Daddy's cast..

Ace decided to follow suit ;)

PS: Today feeling sad.

I complain to Daddy that he only treats me like queen when I pregnant. When I am not, he treats me very differently. I decided to lay claim to my QUEEN status quickly and went to the doctor for a pregnancy test BUT it came back negative.

Doctor said my symptoms might be due to gastric infection (please lor.. i take VPlus everyday and eat and shit properly everyday.. infect wat???) But he also did say that tests are not always very accurate and that it could also be because it is too early to test. He says if menses still dun come in another two weeks, I should go for pregnancy test again.

So angry. Cannot drink this, cannot eat that, cannot wear high heels for two weeks and dun even know if I am pregnant.. wat a torture....@#%$^&$@&&$&@*!

If you like what you have read, please VOTE FOR THIS BLOG! Just click here and give a rating...

2 comments:

Monky said...

simi doc lai de.. gastric infection got this kind of symptoms 1 meh..dun feel sad...mayb is too early to test also..or u test urself after 2 wks..

Anonymous said...

aiyo.. sometimes guys are just insensitive towards gals' feelings.. cannot blame them.. but don't think too much lah.. i'm sure max still treat you like a queen deep inside his heart :)