Thursday, September 14, 2006

Lizard Dream

I was complaining to Daddy the other day that Ace gave me a bad dream...

Ace likes to sleep between me and Daddy and when he sleeps, he likes to curl himself up such that his palms and his feet will be stuck to my back.

Anyway, that night, I had a dream where I was wearing a tight fitted tee and I kept feeling something on my back. I told my friend that I think there is something inside my shirt cos I keep feeling pressure at that place on my back.

My friend said she did not see anything and so we continued doing something (can't remember what).. and then I told her.. "No, I really feel something inside leh.."

"I think it is a lizard.."

"Take it out and see lah.."

But I was scared cos me no like lizards.. i think they are yucky.. but boh pian.. take out is better than guessing and allowing it to stay on my back.. so I mustered my courage and dig out the thing on my back..

It dropped out.. and it was a baby pink lizard with fushia spots!

When he dropped out, it broke into two.. so I ran away and screamed. Then I settled down to continue doing the thing I was doing and suddenly, the half a pink lizard came to me and smiled to me... and then I woke..

I felt something on my back, turned to look and realized it was Ace's foot.

So as I recounted this dream to Daddy, I told Ace that night that he should sleep properly and not stick his palms and feet on my back..

The next day, Daddy took this photo and I guess if I wanted to change the way Ace sleeps, I would have to change mine...


If you like what you have read, please take some time to vote for this blog.. You can vote as many times as you like to support this blog. You are also allowed to vote daily ;)

CLICK HERE:

1 comment:

Choonbee said...

Haha, maybe Ace has sweet dreams of mother koala...