Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I Eat Carrrot

Well, the other night, Daddy was complaining that it was very warm.

As Ace went to a SOKA meeting with Waipo and came home dressed in his thick, red, romper.. so Daddy said to change him out of it.

I was talking to Yee Lin over the phone and so I handed Daddy another romper and signaled him to change for Ace.

Cos Daddy said it was warm, he just put it on and din bother to button it... as a result, Ace looked like a Sam Seng Kia lor.. he looked so garang tat I decided to take a photo of him...

To keep him entertained while I go take my camera, I passed him some books that I bought for him at a Toy Fair that day. It was those wipe clean books that teaches children vocab and help them learn names of Vegetables, Shapes, Colours.. etc...

He was flipping through the vegetable book.. and then, suddenly, he saw the carrot.

Now, the carrot is something he is very familiar with because I was doing a Juice Detox and making carrot juice everyday for about 6 weeks... when I was juicing, I would take out the carrot, let him touch it.. and tell him, "Cold, Orange, Carrot..."

And then I will wash it and tell him, "Wash..." and after that I will cut it and tell him, "CUT.." And it has almost become a game that when I cut it, he will say "CUT"..

Not to mention that I cook carrot alot for Ace in his porridge and soups and stuff...

So when he saw the picture of the carrot, he did something really cute... he touched the carrot and pretended to take the carrot out of the book, put it into his mouth and pretended to chew! hahahahah.. so cute....

If you like what you have read, please take some time to vote for this blog.. You can vote as many times as you like to support this blog. You are also allowed to vote daily ;)

CLICK HERE:

3 comments:

Monky said...

he look like those japan "hei se hui lao da"..hahaha..cute
Ace such clever boy..noe how to pretend eat carrot...

Anonymous said...

yeah.. i agree with monky.. he look like those trial leader in japan.. lolllllllll :P :P :P

<*ANGEL*> said...

Ya ya ya... I also think he look like yakuza.. hahahah ;)

I like his tummy.. fat fat fat... but he shit liao then it is gone..