Friday, August 18, 2006

Pat Pat Tummy

All parents strive to teach their children good things... but my husband likes to teach his son STRANGE THINGS.

The other day, we just came home and because the shirt that Ace was wearing has got long sleeves, we took it off to help him change into something more cooling.

As I was away trying to pick out a suitable outfit for him, Daddy started to teach him a new trick.

To me, that's a really strange trick.. cos Daddy taught him to pat his tummy when he is happy. And there is even a little jingle to go along with it...

It goes something like...

"I feel good.. lalalallala (that's where you pat the tummy)"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't Ace look happy when he does the "I feeeel Good!" :)

Clatzz said...

haha...
then i have decided to teach ace to shake his booty to the song : you're simply the best