Sunday, August 20, 2006

Makeshift Prison


Was in office with Ace that day and Daddy was bz.

So it was just Nanny mummy with Ace.

Ace has grown more mobile nowadays and would crawl all over the office till his hands are black whenever I bring him there.

As I was wearing skirt, I could hardly be catching him when he crawls around and so I created a makeshift prison by stacking three chairs together in a triangle.

And then he happily hit on the chairs and talked to himself.

Seeing that he is quite pitiful, I gave him his library book to read. He talked to himself while he flipped the book and he accidentally dropped the book on the floor.

He then bent down to pick it up and when his eye level was lowered, he suddenly realized that there are gaps between the chair's legs and decided to climb out of prison through the gaps.

But when I picked the book up, he came right up and took the book... and then he pretended to play with it for a while and dropped it purposely so that he could bend down and go nearer to the gaps under the chairs.

The strange thing is that he would not bend down and try to climb out when I take the book away. It is like some protocol to him like that. He has to take the book, pretend to drop it nonchalantly then it would seem to him that he has legitimate excuse to bend down.

I find that really hilarious. hahaha.. After some time, I pitied him and put him on the chair. He then start to stand on the chair and hit on the glass table to create music...

Daddy! Help!!

No comments: