Friday, August 25, 2006

Bath time Ace AGAIN AGAIN

Hahaha...

Bath time now is slightly different for Ace. Since I changed the shower head to filter away the chlorine and since Ace can stand, I usually just shower him.

But sometimes, I indulge him and let him play in the bathtub filled with filtered water.


Anyway, I went for a training about the shower filter that I have changed... gee am I glad I changed it after I saw that experiment that they did. I didn't realized how fast chlorine is absorbed into our system...

Anyway, heard some rave reviews about the system.. after me used it, me found that me hair is softer and dun drop so much liao.. also it doesnt become oily so easily... even Max found the regrowth thicker and closer to each other.. and he feels very refreshed after the bath...

Even Ace started to grow more hair ever since we started using the system! Also, Ace's skin would recover faster from scratches and wat nots since we started using the system.

Jez's hair did a slimming trick cos her thick, long, hair smoothen and look flatter and nicer and shinier!

Jon's stretch marks became lighter after using it.

Yanni said her natural healer came to her house and touched the water and said that the water had healing properties.

Liming also said her hair became smoother.

Not bad.. for that little money.. can bring a waterfall home and make your skin and hair smoother and more radiant.. and can even improve health.. best buy ah! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. ace is enjoying his bathing session :P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.