Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sleep Walking Ace


Do babies sleep walk?

Well, I guess they do. Ace kind of sleep walked yesterday night.

I was doing a detox programme and so had to sleep early (woo hoo, lost 6kg in 9 days!!) and so I went into the bedroom, lay down on my bed and prepared to sleep.

Feeling a little restless, I turned to my side and looked at my beautiful, sleeping son. I touched him on his arm and patted him a little. I was feeling proud of myself for giving birth to this amazing creature and before I knew it, he suddenly sat up upright.

I thought he was awake but his eyes were still closed.

Then an incredible thing happened... with his eyes closed, he used his head to head butt me and push me away from my position in bed so tat I rolled over to Max's side of the bed.

And then, he climbed up onto where I was sleeping, rest his head on my pillow and continued sleeping!

I pursed my lips and went into the study room where Daddy was and complained to Daddy that his son is taking over my personal space in bed.

"Wah, he so clever ah.." Daddy said...

Hee, but I am even more clever. I went back to the room, lift him up and put him back into his cot and then proceeded to sleep on my side of the bed.. muahahaa...

PS: He woke up in the middle of the night when me and Daddy were soundly asleep, climbed over my tummy and plonked himself down in between me and Daddy. I think his cot may be a little too warm for his liking.

2 comments:

Monky said...

ya..i think children do sleepwalk..
:( ..i kena b4..stil kena shadow leg..scissors leg..

<*ANGEL*> said...

Hahahaha.... Ace likes to use his legs to kick his Daddy's face as well ;)